TWO COLLARS FOR TWO DOGS
The TP16 fencing system is among the most reliable & cost-efficient pet containment systems available today.
A buried wire transmits a constant radio signal, which if approached by the collar will cause it to beep. The closer the collar gets to the barrier - the stronger the signal becomes. If the beeping is ignored the collar will then deliver a mild static correction, the system will issue stronger corrections until your dog returns within the boundary you have set up.
In time your dog should naturally seek to avoid the barrier/retreat inwards from the fence after hearing the warning beeps.
- Waterproof & Rechargeable Collars
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the correction will be
- Progressive Tone Stimulus - A warning tone will be issued first, if ignored it will be followed by a static correction which increases in intesity and duration if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- Multiple Collar Operation - Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
- Speed Detect Anti-Run through - The faster your dog is moving, the quicker and higher the level of intensity.
- Variable Field Width Control - Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field
- Can cover up to 5000m2 (1.2 acres)
- Create Zones - Make areas that your dog is allowed and areas they are not allowed (such as the garden or swimming pool) - See examples below: